Get Emergency Alerts. Get NOLA Ready
Emergency notifications, straight from the city to you.
NOLA Ready Emergency Alerts provide instant accurate emergency notifications that may affect your home, workplace, school, or any other locations within Orleans Parish, to your cell, work or home phone, via text, email or call.
Example messages include:
- Mandatory City Evacuation Information
- Weather Advisories
- Infrastructure Issues including Water Boils and Power Outages.
- Up-To-The-Minute Traffic Issue including accidents, closed roads, alternative routes and more.
Can't Log In?
If you believe you have a NOLA Ready account, please click here to enter your name and email address and have your password sent to you.
If you receive an error message or your email is not found, you have not upgraded your account. If you did not re-register in May 2012 or afterward, you will need to re-register by clicking here and choosing "Sign Up For Alerts."
Your Alert Preferences
- Location: You can get emergency alerts for neighborhoods around your home, work, or school.
- Alert types: You will automatically receive any city-wide emergency alerts. You can also select alerts for specific kinds of emergencies, including Power Outages, Road Closures, Boil Water Advisories, Flooding, Parades/Second Lines Road Closures, and more.
- Device selection: You can choose to be notified by phone call or text on your personal or work cell phone, or email.
New Orleanians’ safety is our number one priority, you must confirm that you have received our message. An alert will be sent to all devices until confirmed.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Office of Homeland Security’s Preparedness Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.